zapzen

A place where I get to rant, rave and point out the seemingly obvious, but which I'm constantly amazed to find is not as crystal clear to others. Guess the old saying about there being no single objective reality is true after all!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa

Thursday, May 17, 2007

This is getting sickening

Listen, I sympathise just as much as everyone else with the parents of Madeleine McCann, the little girl who was abducted on Praia da Luz, and I applaud the worldwide awareness and the various campaigns and social networking initiatives that individual South Africans have started to try and help.

But it's getting a little sickening to see so many people in South Africa all of a sudden getting all socially conscious about it on web sites like Facebook and SA Reunited while completely ignoring the kids who regularly go missing on their own doorstep in South Africa.

Dare I suggest it's because she's cute and blonde and WHITE?!?!?!?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home